Wednesday, January 24, 2007

All My Life


Everybody needs it
Everybody wants it
Everybody is searching for someone
Been down a thousand highways
I never thought would end
up with you

Waiting all my life to find you
I’ve Always been one step behind you
Your love is what
I’ve been waiting all my life

I was tired of waiting
Every night I was praying
Everyday would be the day I thought I would find you
I grew so impatient, how long would it take
To know you were out there somewhere
Somewhere waiting, wondering just like me

I’ve been waiting all my life to love you
All that time I was dreaming of you
Your love is what
I’ve been waiting all my life

And did I lose faith, did I lose heart
Maybe I did, but I never lost my way
To find where you are – I’ve been

Waiting all my life to find you
Always been one step behind you
Your love is what
I’ve been waiting all my life

Now it feels so right
Now that you’re here with me by my side
I’ve always though this night would never come
But now I am here in your arms where I belong
I hope this love will always stay strong


This poem is relating to no one...just wrote it for the heck of it..cause sadly...i got no one..so hope you'll like it.

Rated R Loser

No comments:

The Young And Hopeless

Surving My Life Is The Biggest Challenge As I Dont Fit In With All The Other Boys..I've Lost Faith And Hope....... "Everything Will Be In place After Some Time"

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pro SvR 2008 Player Fifa 2008 player Manchester United Fan

Books

  • 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teenagers
  • How To Stop Worrying And Start living
  • The 6 Most Important Decision You'll Make