Wednesday, January 31, 2007

='(

...wow...My life havent improve at all...Just keep on getting worse..I dont know what to do anymore...Should I just give up..and stop trying to change her mind or should I still try...I havent done anything to her lately like give her poems or anything..cause..well..I dont know if i should...

Incase your all still wodnering yes...I still love her..alot..Well school is crap..Cant concentrate with my work,homework or anything..Who do you turn to when you dont want to go to the person you always go to cause you dont want to bother her with your probs?..Cause seriously I have no freaking idea who to turn to...All I've been doing is crying lately..stupid eh?...but what to do I am stupid after all..My asthma..still getting bad..Wont be surprise if I'll go to hospital againa and admitted to the ward...

anyway yesterday...I punch the table..and well my middle finger bleed..Just soo frustrated and stress out..Anyway I gtg to school now will post later when I get back..And sorry didnt post yesterday...



-Retarted Boy-

No comments:

The Young And Hopeless

Surving My Life Is The Biggest Challenge As I Dont Fit In With All The Other Boys..I've Lost Faith And Hope....... "Everything Will Be In place After Some Time"

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pro SvR 2008 Player Fifa 2008 player Manchester United Fan

Books

  • 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teenagers
  • How To Stop Worrying And Start living
  • The 6 Most Important Decision You'll Make