Monday, February 05, 2007

Valentine-Saddest Part of the Year

"I Wonder Why God Put Me Here"

Why?

Seeing all those people together with their love one's..Its just sad watching them..Me? I'm alone for valentine as usual..I usually stay quiet during this day..I mean I got nothing to celebrate about..it sucks but nothing much you can do..

I made a lot of stuffs like valentine cards,crafts etc...but I'm not planning to give anyone I just made them for...nothing..Just feeling lonely I guess..Aunt still in the hospital struggling for survival..Actually I'm not really in the mood as the valentine atmosphere is around...And I admit I did cry over the past few days and honestly I am crying now..Maybe its time to move on..But I don't want to..Maybe its time to forget about her but I don't want to..never..

I cant concentrate during school...I failed my history test..I just scribble..I guess as an old friend say:

Sabrina-"The world would be a better place without you and everyone will be happier without you"

She speaks the truth and trust me I hate that bitch but..She's stating the truth..

Where do I go from here..well I don't know..

Well I'll stop here and for those who have Bf/Gf or a valentine date...Happy Valentine in advance


-Lonely Boy-

No comments:

The Young And Hopeless

Surving My Life Is The Biggest Challenge As I Dont Fit In With All The Other Boys..I've Lost Faith And Hope....... "Everything Will Be In place After Some Time"

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pro SvR 2008 Player Fifa 2008 player Manchester United Fan

Books

  • 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teenagers
  • How To Stop Worrying And Start living
  • The 6 Most Important Decision You'll Make