"I Gave My Best,But I Couldn't Give What You Need"
Yes..I still do love her a lot..I know a lot of you been asking me..Sorry I still wont tell you all her name..You all been asking me why am I waiting for something that probably wont happen..I'll tell you why because love is that way..You wait for that someone even if it takes eternity..
I mean whats the point of going with someone when you don't love her its pointless..Look some people wants money and they work to get it,some people want trust they must earn it same thing here I need to be patient to get what I want.Nothing and I seriously mean nothing comes easy.
Anyway..my asthma..its worse..haven't gone better nor worse..I'm spitting blood every now and then..And I realize i give crappy advice to people..So I should just probably keep quiet next time..My stomach starting to hurt again very badly..Cant really sleep with it..Yesterday(feb 3) so when i woke up its (feb3{slept at 2am+}) got a weird dream..I was making...nevermind bout the stupid dream its just stupid and it probably will never happen..='(..
Anyway will update soon..Till Then...
No comments:
Post a Comment