Thursday, June 14, 2007

On The Verge

Hey sorry about not posting during noon time had a major headahce..which i still do and i got some problems up my sleeves.Couldnt find anyone to talk to so i cried a bit and eventually fell asleep.Cant believe im ending my year as a thirteen suffering,i mean not even me deserve to suffer around a birthday.But i guess im use to it,having no one around,no one to talk to i still have my two puppies.Well when you have no one to hug you,no one to say "are you ok?","i love you and care about you alot" i guess your pets is all that you got even if you dont surely you've got a plshie or some sort rite?

Well later on tonight here are some things im gonna do
6.30-7.00-watch friends and eat
7.00-8.00 -watch sportcenter unless SOMEONE chats with me
8.00-onwards-watch House on my computer
Onwards-early morning-Watch Raw

Yea its a boring schedule and its really getting lonely.I cant go to sleep nicely,Im feelings depress and sad most of the times,I barely can concentrate in anything I do and the list goes on..I seriously need a vacation outta Brunei.Well here are some songs I've found which are nice.

Songs:
Red Jumpsuit Apparatis-Watering Eyes
One less reason-Sadly smiling through
One less reason-All that i know
One less reason-If you want me
30 seconds to mars-From yesterday
Take That-I'd Wait for life
Justin Timberlake-What goes around
Daughtry-Home
Daughtry-Over you
Elliott Yamin-Wait for you
Feeder-Feeling the moment

Well dont expect those songs to be the latest as I have not listen to any music channels for months!

Well for those Manchester United Fans Or English Premier League Viewer the Fixtures for 07/08 are realease already.

Well as usual ill try to find something interesting to post up here till then this is The Unlove

No comments:

The Young And Hopeless

Surving My Life Is The Biggest Challenge As I Dont Fit In With All The Other Boys..I've Lost Faith And Hope....... "Everything Will Be In place After Some Time"

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pro SvR 2008 Player Fifa 2008 player Manchester United Fan

Books

  • 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teenagers
  • How To Stop Worrying And Start living
  • The 6 Most Important Decision You'll Make