Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Time Past Yet Nothing Changes

Hey hey im back haha..Anyway Well here's the update of my life and so on..

Life-Well exams over..Exam not that bad surprisingly maths was SOO EASY well the others are okay except History and Geography quite worried about that yet i havent been thinking or worrying about it haha..Other than that lets see...My birthday is coming up?And i might be getting a new phone well i guess thats it

Love life-Still single well thats obvious.Well yea..nothing much can be said..Her..i have no idea what to say..Love her still..cant tell a lie so yea i do..

Anyway i made this list about all the bad stuff ive done....remembered..Cause I did alot of bad stuffs and I wonder why my love sucks..then when she left it strikes me that I had to change and one by one im going to repay all the bad things ive done..Im just trying to be a better person my name is earl Alister..

Yea i got the idea from the tv show "My Name Is Earl"..WHICH RULES!!

Anyway I'll be posting soon alrite till then take care!

No comments:

The Young And Hopeless

Surving My Life Is The Biggest Challenge As I Dont Fit In With All The Other Boys..I've Lost Faith And Hope....... "Everything Will Be In place After Some Time"

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pro SvR 2008 Player Fifa 2008 player Manchester United Fan

Books

  • 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teenagers
  • How To Stop Worrying And Start living
  • The 6 Most Important Decision You'll Make