Great Depression
Cycling was okey just now but more cars compared to yesterday.I started at 2.30 and finish around 4.45 including rest and water break.While cycling I was chatting on the phone so i was cycling without hands( YES I know how to cycle without hands) and chatting the funny thing is when a car was coming it just go to the other side of the road so we wont collide and they didn't even horn..xD and I think one of them waved at me xD
While landing at Alister National Landport(my house) I saw this lightning and sound and hell yeah I was scared as shit I mean Bicycle-Metal
Mobile on hand-Metal
Key chain-Metal
I wonder whats my fucking odds of living if I got struck xD.On the way back I saw this cute dog with the owner I passed by it but it followed me haha so I had to stop and wait for the owner to catch up,the dog was not tied.
The only thing seem to be going right is my cycling weird.School its okey so far except for tomorrow its one boring day my timetable tmrw:
Commerce
Commerce
Commerce
Maths
Maths
Break
History
History
Geography
Geography
Seriously boring,its coming to ten and I still need to do some revision on geo.I'm single so i don't really have a love life.I love someone?Have not ask myself that in ages.Miss someone?Yes i do,relating to the angel and the devil fighting I still don't know what to do.Should I break the deadlock and talk to her tomorrow?But if I do wont I seem weird going up to her while she's with her friends and say hi?Lets just see how things turn out if I have the bloody guts to do so.
YES I'm still very sad its like the "Great Depression" only worse.Its mental abuse to my mind,physical abuse to my body and emotional abuse to my soul and the worse part is no one is really to be blame.I need her right now but things change and so do people.Bestfriends?I don't think we are even qualified to be calling ourself friends.If neither of us don't make the first move it'll be the last chapter between me and her.But you can bet on it if this stays and longer my cousin from KB and Jess will sure force me to make the first move and hey I'm having thoughts of making the first move tomorrow without being pressured.
Anyway I need to do a really small revision so will update after tuition tomorrow hopefully.
No comments:
Post a Comment