Thursday, October 23, 2008

Alister's Top 3 Teachers

In number 3,people will find this an odd choice but I'm going for...T.Sandhya
Why?
Well though I find geography boring she manage to use some kind of wicked technique to put those important notes in my head.I've been struggling in my Geo since Form 1 but in form 3 my marks are never below 75% which is good since I've been failing terribly in Form 2.

In number 2 I'm choosing Cikgu Husaini.
Why?
Though I hate the peribahasa test every now and then he never fail to put a smile on our faces.On horrible days we wished we had Malay that day.Even when all our subjects sucks like shit there's always Malay to brighten up our day.

And the winner is.....T.Kasturi!!!
Yes yes I might be her small pet in class but I mean I am after all one of the top students in English in the whole form 3.Not showing according to T.Kasturi =D.I have always love English and that have not changed this year.Every Monday there's only one subject we're looking forward to and that's English.Fun teacher but I suggest you don't take advantage of that,we saw her other side on the first day of English class.

Other candidates involves T.Ajees part time MIB teacher And T.Sabu our computer teacher.

No comments:

The Young And Hopeless

Surving My Life Is The Biggest Challenge As I Dont Fit In With All The Other Boys..I've Lost Faith And Hope....... "Everything Will Be In place After Some Time"

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pro SvR 2008 Player Fifa 2008 player Manchester United Fan

Books

  • 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teenagers
  • How To Stop Worrying And Start living
  • The 6 Most Important Decision You'll Make