Monday, November 17, 2008

No Way Out

Thats a perfect line to go with.Everywhere I go I am being tested by I don't know who its either god or pure coincidence but everywhere I go I either see some brand of alcoholic drink or shows about people cutting themselves.Yea as you can see I'm still not over with my battle against Alcohol and cutting though I haven't cut or drink for a looong time.

I don't want to run away from the truth but I also don't want to embrace the truth.It'll hurt too much if I bring it up.Somethings are better left unsaid but sometimes you need to say it but I don't know its a lose-lose situation in my point of view.Everything seems to hurt real bad even the thought of not aiii nevermind better stop just incase some people will know which problem I am referring to.

Ill update tomorrow the problem is really overwhelming.Maybe I should just die maybe then everyone will be happy.

No comments:

The Young And Hopeless

Surving My Life Is The Biggest Challenge As I Dont Fit In With All The Other Boys..I've Lost Faith And Hope....... "Everything Will Be In place After Some Time"

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pro SvR 2008 Player Fifa 2008 player Manchester United Fan

Books

  • 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teenagers
  • How To Stop Worrying And Start living
  • The 6 Most Important Decision You'll Make