Another special Post *NOTHING relating to my previous post as stated.
On the way back from school today, I realize that everytime I can't see her I'll be worrying about her. I could be worry about the silliest things to anything major. On the way back home I saw a car that she used to go home but different license plate obviously I sorta-remember the plate license of the cars she use ANYWAY I don't know how it crept it but I was worried if something went wrong while she was on her way back home. I mean seriously I don't want it to happen but what IF. Gosh I'm telling the truth when I say I was worried.
Then I started being phucking paranoid and stupid. Now I started worrying about her in general. What if she is sick? Sleepy? Angry? Sad? But then it popped in my head that I ain't exactly what she need if she feel sick,sleepy,angry or sad. I am probably the last person on her list after what I've done. As usual I don't think I can come to term with what I've done to her heck I'm even considering going to confessions later on. I just want forgiveness and the guilt to go away.
The truth to the matter is I really do care about her. So I wanna take this time to be perfectly honest, cause ther's alot of shit that I keep bottled that hurts deep inside of my soul. This guilt on my shoulder gets heavy and harder to hold and this guilt is like the weight of the world and i think my neck is breaking so should I just give up, or try to live up to these expectations now look, I love her more than life in it self but I got a anger problem thats determined to make my life living hell.
" what i`ve Done
I've faced myself
To Cross out what I’ve Become
Erase Myself
And let Go of What I’ve done"
No comments:
Post a Comment