Sunday, September 10, 2006

My Love


My Love

My love is stronger than any storm can be

Thru all the hard times I promise you I’ll be there for you

No matter what it takes I’ll be with you

Till death do us part I will never let go of you.

My Love is taller than any building

Its from the trust and love you gave me

Everytime I made a mistake you forgive me

Everytime I did something wrong you understand me

It’s a blessing to know you

I thank god everyday for giving me one of his angels

Everything about you is just so perfect

Your soft long hair, your beautiful eyes there’s just soo many things I love about you

But your caring and understanding heart is what makes me fall in love with you

Every second spent with you is worth the time

I feel like I have everything I need to survive

God have heaven

A bird has its nest

Me I got a loving sweetheart

Words couldn’t express the feelings I have for you

Your one of the greatest gifts god created

I love you now and always

Though I can’t be with you all the time

My heart will be with you till the end of time

I wish I could give you everything

But all I have to give is my love

Without you I don’t think I could live

I pray everyday

I pray I could keep you forever

I’ll try my best to make it true

It’s a great time being with you

I just want to say thank you

For showing me the light

I said it before and I’ll say it again

I love you till death to us part

Cause you’re my love



This poem is basically about a strong feeling towards someone and how much someone cherish every moment spent with that special one.Through all the bad time and through all the bumpy time,unseperatable.Well I wrote this to express how much I love my gf and I still do now and forever.

No comments:

The Young And Hopeless

Surving My Life Is The Biggest Challenge As I Dont Fit In With All The Other Boys..I've Lost Faith And Hope....... "Everything Will Be In place After Some Time"

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pro SvR 2008 Player Fifa 2008 player Manchester United Fan

Books

  • 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teenagers
  • How To Stop Worrying And Start living
  • The 6 Most Important Decision You'll Make