Sunday, September 10, 2006

Love Conquers


Love conquers

What do I do now that you're gone

No back up plan no second chance

And no one is to blame but me

All I can hear in the silence that remains

Are the words I couldnt say

Now that you’re not with me

There’s a rain that won’t stop falling

What I could have said while you’re here

Now it’s too late…

As I watch the day pass me by

Regretting what could be the best moment in my life

I can’t believe I let something precious slip out of my hand

I’ve been burden with this for too long

I would trade in everything just to see you again

We are far apart but our heart shall never be apart

I love you now and I will love you forever

Though we can’t see each other you’re always with me and I am always with you

Through happy and sad times I’ll be there to comfort you

Every moment with you I cherish it

All the times I’ve miss I wish I could give it all back to you

You were there you waited and understand

And just incase we will never see each other again I wanted you to know

I Love You And No One Will Ever replace you…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow nice poem....keep it up!! *thumbs up*

The Young And Hopeless

Surving My Life Is The Biggest Challenge As I Dont Fit In With All The Other Boys..I've Lost Faith And Hope....... "Everything Will Be In place After Some Time"

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pro SvR 2008 Player Fifa 2008 player Manchester United Fan

Books

  • 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teenagers
  • How To Stop Worrying And Start living
  • The 6 Most Important Decision You'll Make