Monday, January 29, 2007

DAMN

Well few more hours till school....again...well couldnt sleep last night....again...slept around 5am and woke up at 7.30....again....was thinkin of her...again...Spend most of my day playing "Bully" on the PS2...But still all I was thinkin was her...as there are bf&gf,holding hands,kissing all just remind me of love(love=her)..

I've tried numerous time to try to change her mind i just cant...I dont even know why im trying to change her mind when its impossible...Oh Yea I know why...I BLOODY LOVE HER...Well i havent gone online since saturday mornin..(except when i need to ask something)..well lets say saturday and sunday i spend.....3 minutes online altogether...Even though she's online I didnt go online like I would do normally...I mean what's the point?..I go online its not like she will be happy...All i give her is ...well I dont give her anything cause I'm a nothing..I dont have anything she wants,I dont have anything special..I'm just a shitty person...I THINK..NO NO I "KNOW" IM THE SHITTIEST PERSON ON EARTH....

Well besides that my asthma is getting worse..And I can barely breathe..Well dont really care about that...My science test is today..didnt study..dont really care about that too..Fail fail la..Get 100% who the hell am i gonna impress with a 100%..surely not her...Nothing I do is good enough for her..I'm not worthy to see her,I'm not worthy to go to the same school as her..I AM NOT WORTHY TO BREATH THE SAME AIR SHE DOES AND I AM NOT WORTHY TO STAY ON THE SAME PLANET SHE IS ON!!!!

..Well I've lost my mind no doubt about it..nyway...will post after I come back from school...Till then have a bad day like I will...

Rated R Killer...I mean Rated R Loser....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey..
Since we dun talk much.. I'll jst update u wif my life.. since i read ur posts.. anweyz.. guess wat i found my cp. bt i cnt tell dem dat i saw it.. n i cnt take it from der.. i jst sneak out u noe.. crazy me.. n it wil expire on 4 feb.. its like 5 days away n its still 8 dollars.. so.. i jst txt whoever i want.. hehe.. but secretly.. hehe.. anywez im fyn.. u how u? n ur frend has a cancer too? who? n hows ur asthma.. hope u get better.. jst pray!.. hehe.. uhm.. me rite nw watching.. me hvent done my art work.. hehe.. so hows test.. ders so many test coming.. damn.. n on thursday 3 subjects to study.. hve 2 sleep late agen.. hai~.. anweyz.. see u..

The Young And Hopeless

Surving My Life Is The Biggest Challenge As I Dont Fit In With All The Other Boys..I've Lost Faith And Hope....... "Everything Will Be In place After Some Time"

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pro SvR 2008 Player Fifa 2008 player Manchester United Fan

Books

  • 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teenagers
  • How To Stop Worrying And Start living
  • The 6 Most Important Decision You'll Make