Saturday, January 27, 2007

I Walk Alone

Just came back from school/church/gathering

Anyway...cried in class while everyone else had the national day practice...Just miss her soo much even though im in school and can see her...its just stupid everytime i think of her or i see her my heart beats fast and a feeling like a shock in my heart...Just love her sooooo much but...what to do??

Well i got some wonderfull problems on my shoulder and i think im gonna fail my upcoming test in maths,science and computer...i just cant concentrate...All i can think about is her..Damn she's just everything..She's soo pretty..smart..caring,understanding...


Anyway..i seriously dont know what to do...Guess im just walking alone in this pit of danger...

No comments:

The Young And Hopeless

Surving My Life Is The Biggest Challenge As I Dont Fit In With All The Other Boys..I've Lost Faith And Hope....... "Everything Will Be In place After Some Time"

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pro SvR 2008 Player Fifa 2008 player Manchester United Fan

Books

  • 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teenagers
  • How To Stop Worrying And Start living
  • The 6 Most Important Decision You'll Make