"Dont Say We're Not Meant For Each Other Cause The Way I See It We're Not Meant For Anyone Else"
Hey its saturday morning here school starts in another few hours so yea..
Anyway...missing her soo much..i just want to see her face...even in school I just see her a few times..I just need her more than ever rite now..Aunt with cancer and my friend also with cancer...I just need her...
But....what can I do?...she's happy with her friends why bother her with my stupid problems?..Its just getting hard to breathe..I mean..its hard to handle..without her,yea she's like my guiding light..She makes me soo perfect even though im not..I really wish she would stay with me forever and have the same feelings that I feel..But I highly doubt she does..
Well last nite..spend most of my time crying outside the house..its just stupid you know..i want to be with her but i also want her to be happy and i doubt that she'll be happy with me..All I do is make her sad and give her problems..just stupid...
Well I'll post again soon.....
'Ratarted Killer'
1 comment:
...love is blind.
I think you should start loving yourself from now on.
Look at me: even if the pain of 2006 still hurts and trails on, even if the scars of last year lingers on and still bleeds again one day, at least I now know how to stand up on my 2 feet again and look up.
At least I am stronger than before.
You, Alister, can also do it!
Post a Comment