Monday, January 22, 2007


I'm thinking of you constantly

You're always in my dreams;
If God could grant me just one wish
You'd be right here with me.

Instead, you're many miles far
Far away from me it’s hard not to see you even if it’s just one day
If God could grant me just one wish
It'd be to hold your hand.

I wake up at the start of day
And wondering if your okay
If God could grant me just one wish
It'd be that your happy everyday

I’m so happy I’ve met you
And I’m just hoping you feel the same way
It’s just a great feeling when you know someone is so true
Being with you is all I ever want to do

You know I'll never leave you
I'm always by your side;
If God could grant me just one wish
It'd be to be in your life.

But if I had to pick only one of the wishes I’d pick none
Cause if god grant me only one wish
I make you love me
Cause no matter what I do I just cant make you..

No comments:

The Young And Hopeless

Surving My Life Is The Biggest Challenge As I Dont Fit In With All The Other Boys..I've Lost Faith And Hope....... "Everything Will Be In place After Some Time"

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pro SvR 2008 Player Fifa 2008 player Manchester United Fan

Books

  • 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teenagers
  • How To Stop Worrying And Start living
  • The 6 Most Important Decision You'll Make