Saturday, January 20, 2007

Why Love

Why love when it'll end up hurting you like crap?

I dont know about people but for me I love to know that I am not alone,to know that someone love me and that someone did care about me.I am not saying that my parents,relatives dont love me but for me its a great feeling to know someone outside the family love you(YAY!) Anyway love can have advantages and disadvantages or as I refer "The Effects"

Advantages: Now I aint gonna get mushy and say things like hugging and so on thats your business anyway
1.Love gives you strength - common dont tell me you dont feel like king/queen of the world when your in love (if your answer is no i suggest you get a life(just kidding)
2.The feeling of having someone beside you no matter the situation and just talking about it makes you feel better.
3.The warm feeling you feel in your stomach when that "special" person says "I love you" or "I miss you" or so on (seriously it makes a bad day better)

Well those are some advantages...there are alot more of advantages about falling in love but you cant expect me to say them all!

As for the disadvantage,yea I know it aint the best topic to cover up but its life sooner or later your bound to be on the Negative side

Disadvantage:
1.After a break up you feel like your world has just been crumbled
2.You hate the person soo much for breaking your heart OR you blame yourself for the break up
3.You feel like you can never love again
4.You will probably feel like you can never trust another boy/girl again

Well there's plenty more but i'm just covering up the main problems after breaking up for me

First its not the end of the world! There's plenty of fishes in the sea,you just have to hook the right one.You'll probably be saying "No one can replace him/her" well trust me you'll end up fallin in love and maybe breaking up again and saying those sentence again.

Second its no one to blame its probably not the right time for both of you to be together there's a time when things go into place.Maybe there's a missunderstanding(If so try to work things up,dont waste your time being angry,Get ur butt up and fix it even if its not your fault) The most important is dont point at each other just work things up or consult a friend or a trusted adult.

Third you will love again! Nothing less nothing more its just life!

Fourth,yea I know the feeling of not trusting anyone after a break up but take a risk and open up your heart to others.Maybe you could even get back your "sweetheart or darling of whatever you call ur "special one"

Trust me breaking up isnt the greatest feeling in the world but once you find true love it will be the greatest thing you will ever feel in the world! It just takes time. So next time you find yourself in a break up REMEMBER its not the end of the world!

By the way please I beg who ever is reading this please DO NOT take drugs or harm yourself or anyone when your feeling depressed,go talk to your best friend or a trusted adult. Whatever you do DO NOT take drugs.Drugs destroy your future,dreams and not to mention your health!

Rated R Loser

No comments:

The Young And Hopeless

Surving My Life Is The Biggest Challenge As I Dont Fit In With All The Other Boys..I've Lost Faith And Hope....... "Everything Will Be In place After Some Time"

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pro SvR 2008 Player Fifa 2008 player Manchester United Fan

Books

  • 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teenagers
  • How To Stop Worrying And Start living
  • The 6 Most Important Decision You'll Make