Sunday, February 25, 2007

Heartbroken

HeartBroken

Needless to say..im still very sad,lonely,lost etc...Let me think whats been going on...Some idiot keep emailin me telling bout me and "her"(the one i love but got rejected) kinda creepy and annoying..Keep telling i was late to ask her...SHUT UP!!!!!!!! i know i was late and i regret it now she have a bf whom now i fucking hate...!!!

I mean i learnt my lesson so stop telling me..It hurts alrite..I love her soo much but I cant be with her well that bloody suck aint it? I've been crying soo much lately that i even made myself even more sick,yes i havent recovered from my sickness.Having all this problems just makes me miss my old belated dog Flopsy.He use to make me happy..He would just lay down and i would sit near him and tell him my problems..Well he wont give me advice cause he obviously cant talk and if he did it would be creepy but he always licks me or put his head on my lap,made me feel love.And the best part is his always there..Near me free all the time..And NEVER gives me problems!!!

This is flopsy...I MISS YOU!!!!!!!











Anyway i got 2 new puppies which is good cause now i got it to tell my problems to..One is a male and one is a female.So if i want to play i got the male if i want something caring the female.Anyway back to my life..I really regret not asking her..I wish i did earlier but im only human i make mistakes like everyone else.I love her and miss her...No matter what i do i cant change her mind..But im still holding on..For how much longer i dunno..As my heart cant take anymore..But im forcing it to hold on..Till then ill just cry..


I dont know if she will ever chnage her mind..or if she even have feelings for me besides her bestfriend or just like me..Its really hurting bad..Well im exhausted..i cant really breathe and my vision is blurry im gonna call it a day..Tmrw..Today open house...=(..i aint happy cause i want some quite time..Anyway will post tmrw..if i do have time but ill surely post before i sleep tmrw night soo look back till then..


P.s..To her..if ur reading..
I love you..Please never forget that.I know i hurt you numerous time and i hate myself of that.I dont like to see you sad or have problems.So im here for you.Anytime and anywhere..I regret not asking you when i had the chance in 06..Right now really doesnt look like i have any chance..I blow it..I miss the chance to with you..the only girl that help me so much and never ask anything in return..I love you..alot..You cant imagine how much i love you..Your just wonderfull your special..Well good luck with him..Good luck with everything.Me? ill just watch you from a distance cause im not ur bf or anything just ur..fren..I love you..Take care..


-Alister-

No comments:

The Young And Hopeless

Surving My Life Is The Biggest Challenge As I Dont Fit In With All The Other Boys..I've Lost Faith And Hope....... "Everything Will Be In place After Some Time"

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pro SvR 2008 Player Fifa 2008 player Manchester United Fan

Books

  • 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teenagers
  • How To Stop Worrying And Start living
  • The 6 Most Important Decision You'll Make