Sunday, February 25, 2007

Stupid Mistake

Stupid Mistake

Hey..im alrite still sick though and tomorrow i need to wake up early for a performance..Which pretty much sucks cause i really dont have the mood to do..Ill tell you why in a minute.Things been going down but im still alright.


Lets see my idiotic grandmother is driving me nuts...Long story and well its a personal matter.Anyway why im not in the mood?Well..this idiot email the very same email i was talking about in my last post is now telling me I shouldnt try to change her mind or something like that dont really understand that creepy little whatever it is.Im hurting badly..I mean i though i got a slight chance to be with her..But right now i really dont think so..Maybe she's happy with him..And after all,i want her to be happy thats my priority..Maybe she's really happy with him...='(..

Well maybe i should leave her be with her bf..But i dont want to and surely my heart dont want to..Im seriously losing focus cause of this..Starting tomorrow I'm concentrating more on getting back my life and go back to the high road..BUT still it will not change the fact that I love her..And i wish and do hope i can be with her..But in the mean time..Ill watch her and her bf together while crying..


-Alister-

No comments:

The Young And Hopeless

Surving My Life Is The Biggest Challenge As I Dont Fit In With All The Other Boys..I've Lost Faith And Hope....... "Everything Will Be In place After Some Time"

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pro SvR 2008 Player Fifa 2008 player Manchester United Fan

Books

  • 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teenagers
  • How To Stop Worrying And Start living
  • The 6 Most Important Decision You'll Make