UGLY
Facts will always stay as fact and the fact is i am ugly and funny looking..Wheather it hurts or not its the truth i am ugly/funny looking..But what can i do i was born this way..It hurts alot seriously..but..what to do?
Sacrifice..thats what i do best..I sacrifice things for the people i care about and most of all i love...I sweat,fought,cried and even bleed for them that just bloody prove that i care about them with all my heart.But i cant get what i want..no matter how much i work for it...Im a failure
Right now i feel like i am the biggest loser in the world(probably i am)..Everyone is soo succesfull,talented,handsome/beautifull and im just piece of crap.All i got is an ugly/funny looking face.Im nothing special..I wonder why i even had a chance..Oh yea IM A FUCKING IDIOT..
SDU-Stupid,depressed and unwanted
That describes me..No girl want a untalented bastard like me..And those who call me special,cute or whatsoever well stop pitying me..Im ugly U-G-L-Y...
-Ugly Boy-
No comments:
Post a Comment