Over Now
Here we go
Take a bow
Because we're over now
You were not
There for me
When I needed you and honestly
I think I loved you more
If that's possible
I think I loved you more
It's over now and I can't save you
Some things are better left unsaid
And all the promises I made were so stupid
Maybe we'll be able to be friends
If that's possible
Two days gone your alright
But I can't sleep at night
What is it I don't like
your happy now
I was playing with your head
And I hated that boy
I was lying when I said
I'm alright
It's over now and I can't save you
Some things are better left unsaid
And all the promises I made were so stupid
Maybe we'll be able to be friends
If that's possible
It's over now and I can't save you
Some things are better left unsaid
And all the promises I made were so stupid
Maybe we'll be able to be friends
If that's possible
If that's possible
If that's possible
If that's possible
It's over now
(My version of Busted "Over Now"
Friday, March 02, 2007
Over Now
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Young And Hopeless
Surving My Life Is The Biggest Challenge As I Dont Fit In With All The Other Boys..I've Lost Faith And Hope.......
"Everything Will Be In place After Some Time"
Blog Archive
About Me
Books
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teenagers
- How To Stop Worrying And Start living
- The 6 Most Important Decision You'll Make
No comments:
Post a Comment