I still deeply love you but..What are the odds of me being with you..I'll tell you none..I love you..And i would do anything to be with you..
Measure Of A Man
If one day you discover me
Broken down I've lost everything
No cars, no fancy clothes to make me who I'm not
The girl at my side is all that I've has got
Why did you ask me move heaven and earth
To prove my love has worth?
I would walk on water
I would run through fire
I would stand before you
When it's down to the wire
I Would give my life up
To be all I can
Is that, is that, is that how you measure a man?
If by chance all I've got to give you
Was three words wrapped around your finger
Would that be deep enough at the end of every day?
And how will you ever know
If a man is what he says?
Why did you ask me to move heaven and earth
To prove my love has worth
I would walk on water
I would run through fire
I would stand before you
When it's down to the wire
I Would give my life up
To be all I can
Is that, is that, is that how you measure a man?
I'll never gives up
Lets go of my dream
My world goes around for my one true belief
Is that how you know
Is that what it means?
I would walk on water
I would run through fire
I would stand before you
I would will be your anchor when the dark unfolds
I would always love you the best that I know
I would give my life up
To be all that I can
Is that, is that, is that how you measure a man?
I would walk on water
I would run through fire
I would stand before you
When it's down to the wire
I Would give my life up
To be all I can
Is that, is that, is that, how you measure oh...
Is that, is that, is that, how you measure a man?
No comments:
Post a Comment