Friday, March 09, 2007

Quick Update

Life: Going alright..The only problem is..Am I living life to the fullest? Did I do my best? Past is past,Live the future..Learn from mistakes is what I'm doing not only mind but others to.

Love: Yes I still deeply love her..But I'm on the edge of deciding wheather to give up or not..Cause due to some unforseen reason I dont know if its possible that me and her will be "one" But yes I still love you soo much even if I dont send you poem or show it. I love you very much..Everyday I wish I was with you but the most I wish your happy everytime.I wish all your pain just come to me cause I dont want you to suffer..I'll suffer for you..

Anyway..thats just a quick update sorry no daily post been busy lately..anyway..as you read alot of things has been going on..But there's one thing that is the same..I'm still madly inlove with her..Moving on..I've been listenin to some songs and i strongly recommend you all to download

Clay Aiken-A Thousand Nights
Clay Aiken-Measure Of A Man(Lyrics in my previous post But it was edited so look at the real lyrics)
Clay Aiken-The Way

Yea i know all this songs are by Clay Aiken but its very sweet and describes my feelings but there's one song that really describes my love.If your reading this(her,the girl i love)..Your the only one I want to be with..I love you..


Clay Aiken-Lonely No More

Another dream, another day
I've seen too many fade away
So if you wonder how to make it right
Give me everything, everything tonight

Cause I don't want to be lonely no more
I don't want to feel empty no more
Only you could unbreak this heartache I've carried around
Don't wanna be lonely no more, no more

Take me in, take me home
I can't stand to be alone
Help me paint the picture of my life
Don't you disappear and leave me here tonight

Cause I don't want to be lonely no more
I don't want to feel empty no more
Only you could unbreak this heartache I've carried around
Don't wanna be lonely no more, no more [end background vocals]

Can't make no sense of life,Make no sense of life
No matter how I try
Cause something's missing in my heart, tonight.

I don't want to be lonely no more
I don't want to feel,I don't wanna be lonely,empty no more
Only you could unbreak this heartache I've carried around
Don't wanna be lonely no more....no more

I don't wanna be lonely no more
I don't want to be empty no more
And only you could unbreak this heartache I've carried around
Don't wanna be lonely no more...no more....no more

-Fully Evolve-

No comments:

The Young And Hopeless

Surving My Life Is The Biggest Challenge As I Dont Fit In With All The Other Boys..I've Lost Faith And Hope....... "Everything Will Be In place After Some Time"

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pro SvR 2008 Player Fifa 2008 player Manchester United Fan

Books

  • 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teenagers
  • How To Stop Worrying And Start living
  • The 6 Most Important Decision You'll Make