Hey..I'm feeling much better..but i cant stop thinking about..yea..her..Maybe I should tell what is bothering me but maybe I'm disturbing her?Or maybe it will hurt her?I guess i should just keep it to myself as i rather get hurt then her getting hurt..I think she knows what is my problem well not all but she might get fed up..
Well here are some reasons why i think I'm going through severe depression..This is REAL symptoms provided by www.suicide.org a website dedicated to help people.The one's i * are currently the one's i have
Suicide Warning Signs:
- Appearing depressed or sad most of the time.*
(Untreated depression is the number one cause for suicide.) - Feeling hopeless.*
- Expressing hopelessness.*
- Withdrawing from family and friends.
- Sleeping too much or too little.*
- Feeling tired most of the time.*
- Gaining or losing a significant amount of weight.*
- Making statements such as these:
- "I can't go on any longer."
- "I hate this life."*
- "There's no point to this stupid life."*
- "Everyone would be better off without me."*
- "Life is not worth living."
- "Nothing matters anymore."*
- "I don't care about anything anymore."*
- "I want to die."*
- --And any mention of suicide--
- Writing notes or poems about suicide or death.*
- Acting compulsively.*
- Losing interest in most activities.*
- Giving away prized possessions.
- Writing a will.
- No sense of humor.
- Facing a perceived "humiliating" situation.
- Facing a perceived "failure."
- Feeling excessive guilt or shame.
- Acting irrationally.*
- Being preoccupied with death or dying.*
- Behaving recklessly.
- Irritability*
- Frequently complaining about headaches, stomachaches, etc.*
- Neglecting personal appearance.*
- A dramatic change in personal appearance.
- A dramatic change in personality.
- Performing poorly at work or in school.
- Abusing alcohol or drugs.
- Inability to concentrate.*
I'm not kidding about this...So yea....Well ill post tomorrow morning..Till then...
No comments:
Post a Comment