Sunday, June 17, 2007

Help 101

After a rejection you still keep close to that person you rejected or you cant stand your friend getting hurt after the rejection but they still love you but ever wonder why some people act rude,violent or even show anger to people they love??I'll tell you why

1.They think that their not good enough for them
2.They think that the people they love are wasting their time on them
3.The feelings that will never go away after a rejection
4.Their broken
5.They cant face reality
6.Their severely hurt

Friends->best friends->Couple
Well thats usually the most safest and highest chance that a girl or boy will say yes

Well this is my own experiance:

It'll be good if i can still be bestfriend with her but,I cant look at her without being hurt and trust me its not cause of her,its not her fault she reject me as she have her rights to reject but it hurts to know that i'll never be more than her bestfriend and that makes me feel that there is that guy who will be her one and give what i cant and be what i cant.

Well obviously I'll be sad but why am i broken?Why cant I find another girl?why cant i move on?Well i wont answer all of that but I'll say there's no other girl that makes my heart skips a beat.So i now im severely depress,i dont enjoy much things,i take painkillers,antidepressants but all comes to vain.

People are diffrent we all can agree with that but we do share some similarities maybe not with your friends but there IS someone out there in your same situation if not there WAS someone in your situation.Anyway I'm sad,I dont enjoy what I use to enjoy,Im hot tempered nowadays and the list goes on.Im not perfect and i dont recover from rejections or break ups in a instance so give me a break and stop judging me or as matter of fact anyone who has the same situation as me!

You can say im emo no doubt about that but what to do?Yes,I'll admit I god damn love her sometimes we have to let time decide our fate thats what I'm doing.And yes i know I'm hurting her or so but i cant controll it..im just human..

Anyway in my next post ill try to post some advice on friends till then

No comments:

The Young And Hopeless

Surving My Life Is The Biggest Challenge As I Dont Fit In With All The Other Boys..I've Lost Faith And Hope....... "Everything Will Be In place After Some Time"

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pro SvR 2008 Player Fifa 2008 player Manchester United Fan

Books

  • 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teenagers
  • How To Stop Worrying And Start living
  • The 6 Most Important Decision You'll Make