Friday, September 14, 2007

Really have nothing much to say,the usuals, im still effin sad and severely depress.Everyday I look at that packet of painkillers wanting to eat it,I need them badly they helped me once last year and they can help me again now.Not in the mood for this past few weeks.With school coming up in a few days shit can only happens.With all the stupid teachers in my school there bound to make me pissed or make my life even more miserable.

Leave Me

Where do I begin?
The part when you would be there?
Or the part when you left?
Why bother going back
When in the end you'll just leave anyway

The signs are there
The way I chat
Can you see?
All want is some attention from you
The ways are stupid no doubt
But its the only way
I'll get the attention from you

As the days go by
It wont be long untill I'm on my way
And I'll just be some guy you just met
I just want to apologize for the things I've done

I'm just wishing we could go back
Back to when it was just you and me
I just cant sleep at night
When your not there

I'm sorry that you were in grief
When I was once a drug addict
If we never become one again
Then i should be ashame and
You can put the blame on me

We were once best of friend
Then I confess I love you
You didn't feel the same way
We parted for awhile
Then argued everyday
This is how I disappear

I'm ghost to you
So I cant hurt you anymore
Thats good right?
But I'll be remembering you
Whenever I see anything that don't or makes me remember you
To make it simple I think about you
Even when I'm not suppose to

Looking at your photos
Doesn't mean a single thing
If your not there in person in my life
But this is all I got to remember you
So with the memories in my mind
The experience I've had with you
I guess I'll be leaving your life

And the hardest part of it all
Is waiting
Waiting and hoping one day
We will be able to chat,talk and be one
Without any problem
If I waited for nothing
Dont worry
Life's one big box of chocolates,you'll never know what you might get

No comments:

The Young And Hopeless

Surving My Life Is The Biggest Challenge As I Dont Fit In With All The Other Boys..I've Lost Faith And Hope....... "Everything Will Be In place After Some Time"

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pro SvR 2008 Player Fifa 2008 player Manchester United Fan

Books

  • 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teenagers
  • How To Stop Worrying And Start living
  • The 6 Most Important Decision You'll Make