Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Hey,still not in the mood..sighs,its getting harder and harder to go pass the day.Been wanting to drink coffee but i made a promise to to my bestfriend not too..I know i made that promise at least a year ago but i do keep my promises,I dont blame her if she drink's and break the promise.

Been craving to eat painkillers but again i promise her..Its soo stupid I'm keeping all these promises but i dont know..Cutting myself well obviously that wwas one of the promises i made so yeah.What to do im deeply depress,been crying and with no one to turn to..I should be getting use to this cause i dont deserve a good life and this is aint my girst time anyway been having 4 years of bad luck straight.

Tomorrow going to the hospital,hope i get to stay there for any reason! I NEED HELP BADLY!!!For all i care poke a million injections into my ass yet it doesnt compare to all the effin pain im going through at this very moment.Well the England Vs Russia match is in a few hours gonna get ready.

Will try to post a poem or whatever tomorrow till then...

No comments:

The Young And Hopeless

Surving My Life Is The Biggest Challenge As I Dont Fit In With All The Other Boys..I've Lost Faith And Hope....... "Everything Will Be In place After Some Time"

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pro SvR 2008 Player Fifa 2008 player Manchester United Fan

Books

  • 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teenagers
  • How To Stop Worrying And Start living
  • The 6 Most Important Decision You'll Make