Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Untitled


You never asked about me
I just dont know what to believe
Do you really care even when I'm gone?
Or just pretend to be when I'm at sight

I saw you with your friends
And the boy who took my place
You seem so much happier with them
How can I ever compare to them
I'm just another one of those friends

And I cant help but feel abit jeolous
Because to me, this was not the way it's suppose to be
There's soo many things that should have been with me
Why was I stupid enough to believe
That you'll ever feel the same way I feel about you

But its just one of those other days
When I know its suppose to be next to you
So tell me when happen next?
Its out of my hand
I don't know what to believe
Why don't you tell me what to believe

If you really have to know
I'm not doing any good
It hurts much more than i though it would
Cause I just cant handle it
I cant fake it anymore
It doesn't matter that i love you right?

Just ignore the part
Where I have feelings for you
I'm just a glass wearing nerd
Short in size nothing compare to all your other friends
You'll never love me back
You have no reason to

I dont know what to do with the love I have for you
I guess I'll just keep on loving you
And hopefully one day
You'll find something special about me
Though there isn't
I dont want to stop hoping
Cause its really hurting to know
You'll never love me..

No comments:

The Young And Hopeless

Surving My Life Is The Biggest Challenge As I Dont Fit In With All The Other Boys..I've Lost Faith And Hope....... "Everything Will Be In place After Some Time"

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pro SvR 2008 Player Fifa 2008 player Manchester United Fan

Books

  • 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teenagers
  • How To Stop Worrying And Start living
  • The 6 Most Important Decision You'll Make