Since i got no one to talk to and nothing to do I'm going to post at this useless blog where no one gives an fuck about my life!
I still hate my life very much indeed.Nothing is right in my life! I never get what i want no matter how much i deserve it damn.Don't want to go online anymore(like ANYONE cares) the only way you can reach me is by sms which no one will bother doing.
One more thing is all it takes to break me down completely,oh WAIT something did happen to me a couple of days ago.Sighs cant something I want come or happen.Times move to fast for me to cope with.Everywhere i go i see people laughing,smiling,having a good time and i wonder why cant i have that? Instead I'm holding back my feelings,keeping my mouth shut and silently crying.No one will ever know what is kept deep in me or maybe they do they just don't care or chose to ignore.Cant blame them though who would give a crap about what i want or need.
All i need is someone there and always.If your wondering about my gf well i don't want to burden her so yeah need someone else but i don't know don't want to burden anyone actually i love people too much to care about myself.I guess i just want other people to be happy to and if sacrificing my happiness will make them happy so be it. Besides someone is very indeed happy though it hurts cause i ain't in the happiness its alright the smile is all i need to see and to know what I'm sacrificing is not in vain.
Will be posting more than once in a day since i don't have anything to do.Guess next post I'll be talking shit about what i feel like doing.Till then
No comments:
Post a Comment