Another Day Another Shit Time
Just bath and everything,last thing that went through my mind was her,the first thing that came through my mind when i woke up was her.Was damn difficult to sleep yesterday keep tossing and turning, I just cant stop thinking about her, I guess that gives you an idea on how much I love her but still words cannot describe how much I love her.
Each time I think keep wondering why am I still loving her? I mean she probably like someone else and plus I'm ugly,boring,short,stupid and what are the odds of her loving me probably uncountable. Just feel like an idiot that I love her but she don't. You'll feel like idiot to if you were in my shoes. I'm losing my appetite and I lost my interest in doing anything,just don't have the mood.Keep checking my MSN if she's online,like that'll matter I'm bloody offline, unless she sends me an email which i don't think she will, she have better things to do then waste it on me.
Been checking my phone alot just wishing she would message for whatever reason,but why waste her credit messaging me.It really feels so damn lonely nowadays.Holidays are coming up and honestly I don't want to spend them alone but it looks like I am.Probably go the mall alone again,and Val NO I wont ask her to go out with me xD. Still reading those emails she sent me in the past and looking at her pics, she'll probably ask me to back of if she knew i was looking at her pics,maybe i should just back off..I don't know,whatever she wants I'll do even if she wants me to back off.Stupid tears falling down..Update around 12 later..
No comments:
Post a Comment