Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Still....

Still missing her like hell.Cant get her of my mind.The more I think about her,the more i think that I'm not worthy for her..Keep looking at myself and all I see is an ugly guy... But i really want her with me but i want what's best for her,just want her to be happy even if it have to be without me..

I can't stop looking at her pictures,she's just soo you know..God,I sound stupid and desperate right now.Keep looking at my inbox and my phone just to see if miraculously she sent me a personal message,but like they'll happen.I just want to know what she really thinks of me but I'm scared cause I know its going to hurt soo badly considering I'm ugly,stupid,short,funny looking and if it comes out from her,I don't think my heart can take it but yet I just want the truth.Been thinking about it everyday but I will never know cause I'm not her.

I wonder what she's doing now,probably smiling and enjoying her life if soo that's good after all I want her to be happy.Really don't know what to do,all I want to know is how she feel but I dont know why..sighs..

Anyway I'll continue after i eat lunch about 45 minutes from now.

No comments:

The Young And Hopeless

Surving My Life Is The Biggest Challenge As I Dont Fit In With All The Other Boys..I've Lost Faith And Hope....... "Everything Will Be In place After Some Time"

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pro SvR 2008 Player Fifa 2008 player Manchester United Fan

Books

  • 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teenagers
  • How To Stop Worrying And Start living
  • The 6 Most Important Decision You'll Make