Tuesday, November 20, 2007

No Idea What To Tittle This xD


Its funny how every we chat with each other I turn boring but when i chat with everyone else they all are having fun.Stupid me,I'm scared and I get nervous whenever she goes online or chats with me its just soo much pressure!I'm scared i might offend her,she might not find it funny,she might think I'm weird and you know that kind of stuff..

Still cant stop looking at her pictures,its like a drug,once I look at it I want some more.I'm not a freak with no life,I'm just a bastard whose madly in love with her.I get jealous when she hangs out with other people especially boys,I hate it when she's enjoying or laughing with others especially boys cause I cant do the same thing when I'm with her cause i ended up being scared and choke up under pressure.But the most stupidest thing is probably when i don't know where she's going,i don't know i mean if she's going to the mall i want to be there you know its crazy and I'm not a stalker!

I still remember the first time I saw her and got introduce well my stupid friend didn't introduce me the way I thought he would -.- she probably think I was some ass weirdo.Don't really remember how we got so close probably cause we stayed upstairs last year.I really miss her.I miss those time we spend with each other.Wonder if she still got that ring i gave her,she probably threw it away.I wonder what she thought when i gave it to her,i wonder if well alot of questions are left unanswered sighs...

I'm going to watch TV,will update for the last time for the day in an hour time..

No comments:

The Young And Hopeless

Surving My Life Is The Biggest Challenge As I Dont Fit In With All The Other Boys..I've Lost Faith And Hope....... "Everything Will Be In place After Some Time"

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pro SvR 2008 Player Fifa 2008 player Manchester United Fan

Books

  • 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teenagers
  • How To Stop Worrying And Start living
  • The 6 Most Important Decision You'll Make