Damn..
She messaged me a few minutes ago but only went on for 3 messages sighs..I probably bored her out..Soo depress now..Wish I could be whatever she wants.Miss her soo much.Everything somehow reminds me of her..I just don't think i can continue to lie to her that I'm ok but i must must not burden her, she deserves to be happy..
Since last year I've occasionally dream of her and in my dream we were meant always meant for each other.Damn my mind screwed up thinking that we should and must be together.To start with my I'm boring and ugly.While she's pretty,smart you get the rest.As each day goes by my love for her grows and grows,there's no limit on how much I love her.Its not easy being me,but everytime i look at her or her picture,its amazing looking at her or her picture gives me the strength to carry on.
I swear even TV is torturing me,almost every channel has something that sounds like her name such as dennise,dennis,dan and etc you get the point even if someone says nice,my heart feels like its been stab by a million knives.Everything that's good in my life I owe it all to her.At times things pop into my head that I want to do with her some are silly and funny haha but when you have someone soo special in your life you will be wanting to do stuffs with her no matter how stupid it is..Some are like watch a movie together(thanks to val for putting that in my mind xD),watching the sunset,walking together,holding hands really cant say more cause its really hurting cause knowing that it'll be a low change that me and her are ever going to do anything together..=(
Whatever she wants to do with me,I'll be glad to do,as long as she wants it .If only she's reading this..If she did,I'll be feeling stupid and embarrass,I love her soo much..Will continue at night..
No comments:
Post a Comment