Sunday, January 06, 2008

6 Feet Under


Recently spent time with Jeffrey and soon after went to Sibu Via Tutong,Kuala Belait,Miri,Bintulu and finally reach Sibu.The trip lasted almost a day including petrol and food.It was great to be far far away from Brunei and all of the people I despise.

Anyhow that was a 3 weeks ago.School..I got a damn reputation with the teachers cause when we were introducing to teacher...

Teacher Kasturi-So tell us about yourself
Alister-I'm a boy
Teacher Kasturi-Yea we can see that anything beside the obvious?
Alister-I'm Alister,14 years old boy and I'm a Christian.
Teacher Kasturi-Your a Christian?
Alister-Well thats what I said isnt it?
Teacher Kasturi-Any disciplinary problem?
Alister-I make noise when the chance arises..
Teacher Kasturi-You make noise huh,what else?
Alister-I..
Teacher Kasturi-Your like your friend is it?
Alister-Yes we disturb teachers!
Teacher Kasturi-Thank you very much you better not disturb me!

WOOH xD Hopefully they dont ask me that during Orals xD..

Other classic moments:

Syaarah-My name is syaarah and im 14 years old.
Teacher Kasturi-What else?
Alister,Wafi,Ikhwan and Ahmad-K-C-D
Alister-Kiss...KCD...CLASS
Syaarah-Tampar ko karang
Alister-Love ya


will post ltr..

No comments:

The Young And Hopeless

Surving My Life Is The Biggest Challenge As I Dont Fit In With All The Other Boys..I've Lost Faith And Hope....... "Everything Will Be In place After Some Time"

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pro SvR 2008 Player Fifa 2008 player Manchester United Fan

Books

  • 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teenagers
  • How To Stop Worrying And Start living
  • The 6 Most Important Decision You'll Make