Grass Is Blue
Another school day has past and I'm damn exhausted.Malay was quite fun and funny,english was okey but MIB was like shitty boring.Never been under this teacher before she spoke malay non stop I understood but there was some words that even my malay friends didnt understand xD.She started explaining something about royal language and me and my friends were "even the sultan don't expect us to use this language nobody knows" xD
The highlight so far have to be History.Its the 3rd year in a row that Teacher Irish has been teaching me she's alright.She explained the world war one and ask us to draw a map.Me,wafi,Ikhwan continued to bully "si baie" non stop teacher ask us to keep quiet numerous time but like we have damn haha.I pass up my work along with wafi then teacher told me I was missing Montenegro...
T.Irish:Alister your missing Montenegro and you miss shading Bulgaria as a independent country.
Alister:Oh
T.Irish-Look just give space for Montenegro here and shade this part
Alister:ok
And suddenly she said the most oddest thing
T.Irish:The blue colour is water (0.o")
Alister:*walking back to seat...No its grass!
Class:Laugh
T.Irish:Who said grass?
Class:ALISTER!
T.Irish:Grass is blue!?
Alister:*whispers in my house
Class:Laugh
Wooot that was funny after that she gave us free time,while she was walking she ask me "Alister your permanent sit is with wafi? I replied "yeap".Then she sighed and walkaway xD. Earlier in the day Ahmad got scolded by T.kho for no apparent reason,he was scolded cause my class teacher ask him to get something but he didnt know where so he asked t.Kho but was scolded.Then T.Husaini ask "why soo long?"....
Ahmad:Cikgu Kho marah tadi(Teacher kho scolded me)
T.Husaini:Napa?(why?)
Ahamad:Ku tanya di mana folder(i just asked where's the folder)
T.Husaini:Class if any teacher scold you for no reason just tell me seriously but if they scold you for a reason better not come to me I'll double it
Class:Laughs
T.Husaini:But seriously if anything come to me,T.Kho eh whats the date?
Class:7
T.Husaini:T.kho scold n0 reason must be menses
Class:Laughs like shit
T.Kho is a man btw.
Anyhoos I'm tired,will tell you with the rest of school later around 6++ till then.
"Si baie"-Aisar our friend we just love to bully him
No comments:
Post a Comment