Thursday, April 24, 2008

I'm Back =D

Sorry don't post long time,things keep popping out and I just had to sort my problems and my life up.Well it ain't completely fix but you cant fix problems in one day.Anyway since alot of people are freaking out about the PMB exam and some just exam I'll give you my tips on how i study for each subject since everybody is questioning how i maintain my marks.

English and Malay
Basically there isn't any tricks I can tell you because it is a language so the only way is to put ALOT of effort by reading&speaking the language itself.Build up your vocabulary cause the more words you know the easier it will be.Oh please don't simply use a word for the sake of it xD

Geography,Computer and History
These three subjects needs alot of time and patience as you need to memorize and understand the topic.Out of these three subjects I find geography and computer easier as its just common sense and abit of memorizing while for history you need to remember names,dates and places.When studying these subjects well just focus on it don't do other things while studying these two subjects.Oh I suggest having panadol just incase =]

Science and Maths
These two subjects also needs time and patience.Both requires some memorizing as well as practicing.Science you basically need to know the formulas and memorize the terms and formulas.Maths is maths,if you cant solve it dont bother trying but instead ask help from teacher seriously because maths question can be different even if it is from the same topic.

Commerce
I'm pretty useless in this subject xD but all you have to do is memorize the terms,advantages,disadvantages and characteristics .For accounting you just need to practice so there isn't much to it.

ALL needs to patience so don't give!Take breaks while studying and well don't be lazy like me =D.Anyway will update with my life later on.Till then

No comments:

The Young And Hopeless

Surving My Life Is The Biggest Challenge As I Dont Fit In With All The Other Boys..I've Lost Faith And Hope....... "Everything Will Be In place After Some Time"

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pro SvR 2008 Player Fifa 2008 player Manchester United Fan

Books

  • 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teenagers
  • How To Stop Worrying And Start living
  • The 6 Most Important Decision You'll Make