Since my last January post my life is different but with similar problems and as usual I cant solve it.Its funny how you can help and make other people with their problems but you cant help and solve your own even if you know how to solve the problem.I guess people need moral support and sadly I don't have anyone I can talk to right now.But hey I
I just don't see the point of holding on to someone who doesn't want to be held by you so I don't force anyone to care or be there for/about me.For me if I care/love someone I rather see them happy even if its without me,to hell with me I don't care about my happiness,I prefer seeing the ones I love happy.I can die a sad man I don't mind.Its tough though I mean everybody is happy but me but who am I to complain,I'll just be watching with my packet of painkiller.
Will post later lost my mood...
----------------
Now playing: Good Charlotte - Hold On
via FoxyTunes
No comments:
Post a Comment