Rant About Pressure Givers
WARNING:This post contains highly sensitive materials and may cause diarrhea, blindness, headaches, heartaches, heart burnt and soo on.In simple if your a Pressure Giver..SHUT UP AND DON'T READ..Thank you =D
This is my first rant about pressure givers. I decided to do this because
1.PMB
2.Its been annoying the crap outta me for a long time.
Who And What The Heck A Is/Are Pressure Givers?
You know those annoying people who when under pressure brings people into their pressurize world? Yea those people are Pressure givers. It pisses me off I mean if your pressure about something, stop making people pressure too idiots! I mean you don't like the feeling of pressure so what makes you think people will enjoy you spreading your pressure?!
There are 2 Types Of Pressure Givers
We have the
O-ccasionally
P-Pressure
G-ivers
These type of people give or show pressure to others occasionally which is fine because everyone needs to bring people in their world every now and then, I mean heck even I do it.
Then we have the
O-H
M-Y
G-OSH
Y-OUR
P-ISSING
M-E
O-FF
P-RESSURE
G-GIVERS
Now this kind of people are annoying as hell.Everytime something comes up in their fucking life they complain like idiots. For example PMB is coming and alot of people have this soo call "countdown", please would you people just keep it to yourself. For heaven's sake we're not stupid you know we know when PMB is and for those who don't know well its your lost right? I mean people are trying to study here without the thought of how long PMB is. Its not like your counting down till the new year right? Countdown if the event is good and I know I'm dumb but i think majority will agree that PMB is NOT a happy event!
So there you are my first rant.
No comments:
Post a Comment