This post is about Thursday since I didn't update =D
Well only one thing pops into my head when I think about school so yea.Before class I was "forced" to follow the Doa/Prayer so I followed after the prayer me and Wafi was talking when he suddenly sing a South Park song about Jews .
Alister-What the fuck?
Wapii-I hate Jews soo much..i think
Alister-Jadinya?your looking at me like I'm a Jew
Wapii-Well maybe you are
Alister-I'm not!
Wapii-Is your head a Jew?your hand a Jew?your leg a Jew?
Alister-Fuck no,none of it are Jews
Wapii-Fine....is your dick a Jew?
Alister-Shut up xD
Wapii-JEW haha
Alister-...SYIQAH MESSAGE D
Si Lister
Well in the afternoon me and Ahmad went to Hua Ho Sengkurong and there was alot of car and we needed to cross the road bear in mind there's 2 main roads we need to cross.The first road was hell because there was a big lorry blocking our view so we couldn't see any incoming cars and then I thought it was safe to cross.So we cross the road when suddenly we looked right and there was a car coming so we quickly cycled to the other side then..
Ahmad-Sii lister!
Alister-Sorry ehehe xD
So that was my first mistake
After we crossed the first road we had to cycle past a school when I almost hit a kid.But I swear it was the kid's fault! He was like playing a fool that he wont get hit then I almost hit him he was like...
Him-OI!
Alister-Siapa suruuuh?
And Ahmad looked at me and said "Sii lister"
So that was my second mistake sort off.
After we reach Hua Ho we went to the sports department and we tested some of the balls out then I accidentally kick the ball too hard.I mean gosh it wasn't my fault the ball was soo light and it certainly ain't my fault that I'm soo strong right?
And as usual Ahmad looks at me and said "Sii Lister"
So that was my third mistake..
My fourth mistake came when we were leaving Hua ho when I didn't get a good grip of my bicycle and I ALMOST hit a customer,obviously I said sorry and he just laugh and said "Its okey"
Then Ahmad turned to me and said "Sii lister"
And my final mistake came when we were cycling back home using the same route when suddenly we saw a dog,a dog which few months ago chased me and Ahmad so not taking a risk we decided to take a detour haha.But before we change route I shouted "KUYUP" then another dog when to the first dog and Ahmad said to me "Sii lister" haha
WAIT there's one more mistake that I did haha.After changing routes we had to wait for some cars to cross the bridge as it was quite small but without any notice I just break and almost hit a car and Ahmad almost hit my back tire,NOW this certainly ain't my fault who asked Ahmad to kept his eye off the road?
But like that matter he looked at me and said "Sii lister"
So overall i think 6 events were my fault today haha but you cant disagree what a fun day we had.It might not seem like fun but If you were me or Ahmad you would had enjoy it...I think haha will post about how my Friday went till then.
Syiqah-I love you =)
No comments:
Post a Comment