Saturday, October 18, 2008

While i visited some websites I came across some acronym's used by some people well I dont use them cause not everybody understands them including me!

A3 Anytime, anywhere, anyplace
AA As above
AAF As a matter of fact
AAK Asleep at keyboard
AAK Alive and kicking
AAMOF As a matter of fact
AAMOI As a matter of interest
AAP Always a pleasure
AAR At any rate
AAS Alive and smiling
AASHTA As always, Sheldon has the answer (Bike mechanic Sheldon Brown)
AATK Always at the keyboard
ABT About
ABT2 Meaning About to
ABTA Meaning Good-bye (signoff)
ACD ALT / CONTROL / DELETE
ACK Acknowledge
ADAD Another day, another dollar
ADD Address
ADDY Address
ADN Any day now
ADR Address
AEAP As early as possible
AF April Fools
AFC Away from computer
AFAIAA As far as I am aware
AFAIC As far as I am concerned
AFAIK As far as I know
AFAIUI As far as I understand it
AFAP As far as possible
AFJ April Fool's joke
AFK Away from keyboard
AFPOE A fresh pair of eyes
AH At home
AIAMU And I am a money's uncle
AIGHT Alright
AIR As I remember
AISB As it should be
AISB As I said before
AISI As I see it
AITR Adult in the room
AKA Also known as
ALCON All concerned
AMBW All my best wishes
AML All my love
AMOF As a matter of fact
AOE Area of effect (online game)
AOM Age of majority
AOM Age of Mythology (online gaming)
AOTA All of the above
AOYP Angel on your pillow
APAC All praise and credit
AQAP As quick (or quiet) as possible
ASIG And so it goes
ASAP As soon as possible
A/S/L Age/sex/location
ASL Age/sex/location
ASLA Age/sex/location/availability
AT At your terminal
ATB All the best
ATEOTD At the end of the day
ATM At the moment
ATSITS All the stars in the sky
ATSL Along the same line (or lines)
AWC After awhile crocodile
AWESO Awesome
AWOL Away without leaving
AYDY Are you done yet?
AYEC At your earliest convenience
AYOR At your own risk
AYSOS Are you stupid or something?
AYS Are you serious?
AYT Are you there?
AYTMTB And you're telling me this because
AYV Are you vertical?
AZN Asian


What the fuck man seriously haha .Anyway my new blog is being postpone until further notice due to unforeseen circumstances.Will post later Insya Allah

No comments:

The Young And Hopeless

Surving My Life Is The Biggest Challenge As I Dont Fit In With All The Other Boys..I've Lost Faith And Hope....... "Everything Will Be In place After Some Time"

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pro SvR 2008 Player Fifa 2008 player Manchester United Fan

Books

  • 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teenagers
  • How To Stop Worrying And Start living
  • The 6 Most Important Decision You'll Make