Friday, October 17, 2008

*Will NOT talk about PMB Examinations

Well sorry no updates was sick and nothing much happened recently.Will be launching my new blog by tomorrow its private so only invited people are allowed to read.Don't go to me and ask me to invite you cause you don't tell me what to do.If I invite so be it don't go nag about it.I'll still post new things here lets just say my new blog contains highly sensitive materials,Not porn for you assholes and perverts =D

Well we're 75 days away till 2009 so every now and then I'm gonna post my Top things for this year and what better way to start of by posting my...


"Alister's Top Ten Girlfriends Friends"..VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVICE

In NO Particular Order
1.Ahmad
2.Wapee
3.Ikhwan
4.Chelsea
5.Syaarah
6.Dessy
7.Wani
8.Danice
9.Umairah
10.Raffie

Those people I've spend the most with this year and if not they mean alot to me.Sorry syiqah you don't feature in this list cause your not my friend,your my LOVE xD.For those not mention well I'm easily forgetful and your name might not pop out in my head at time of posting this so no offense intended.




No comments:

The Young And Hopeless

Surving My Life Is The Biggest Challenge As I Dont Fit In With All The Other Boys..I've Lost Faith And Hope....... "Everything Will Be In place After Some Time"

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pro SvR 2008 Player Fifa 2008 player Manchester United Fan

Books

  • 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teenagers
  • How To Stop Worrying And Start living
  • The 6 Most Important Decision You'll Make