Forget
"and forget where the heart is..."
In this world nothing is won by the heart alone in my point of view.And I'm speaking by majority.Sports are sometimes won by drugs or steroids which are never detected sometimes,Studies are mostly won by cheating and love is definitely not won by the heart alone.Those who win sports,studies and love with hard work and determination I solute you for those who cheated I hope you burn in hell.
Why do I say this? Well because its a fact.Your not going to see a poor guy get a rich girl and you won't see a good guy getting a pretty girl.UNLESS that person have the looks or the money.Its always the case.Thats why we good people get screwed in love and end up being depress.No matter how hard we try we just cant compete with those who have money or the looks or the height.People are base on the outside not on whats inside.Attitude and how a good a person is in terms of manners and personality does not count to most people.Once they know they are rich BOOM automatically all the boys and girls want to be with him/her.Not all of us can be fortunate in terms of looks and height but at least give us a chance.We might not have the looks or the height but we definitely have something inside of us to impress you people enough.
I'm fed up with people rejecting people who don't have the looks or whatever.It just isn't fair the limit is just being bestfriends.If that person have something that your looking for except the looks or the height give that person a fighting chance.That person is good to you and treat you very well the least you could do is give that person a chance.But if you don't feel the same way no problem unless you don't feel the same way because that person is ugly or too short in your opinion.If that person had a wish I bet that person would be all that you wanted but that person don't so at least give it some consideration.Its not our fault we don't have any fairy god parents.
Its like people reject without knowing how much that could effect the rejected person.If its for a reasonable reason so be it.But when you reject someone because of their height,money or looks its like the bullshitiest feeling you can ever feel.It hurts a lot okey its not something to take lightly.Anyway I'm really not in the mood and I'm on the verge of crying.Who cares its not like anyone reads my blog.Even if people do read my blog they wont give a single shit.So yea till then.
No comments:
Post a Comment