Monday, November 24, 2008

I failed...

At the age of 15 most people would think that their life has just started but not me.I ruined it already.Growing up I got myself involve with Pills,smoking and alcoholic drinks.I was never good with my studies.Nothing special when it comes to sports.I don't see a bright future for myself.I love traveling but one can't possibly make a living with that alone.

My brother was the better child among the two of us,he's the future of this family.I don't want to keep smiling when I'm broken in two.Everyday I scream for some odd reason thinking that'll she'll hear me.I just want one wish thats all I can go on with the rest of my life if I have that one wish.But wishes don't happen that easily and you have to work to get it.Face it I'm a ugly bastard,not good in studies so with that I don't think I can get what I want.Its the truth why bother denying it.You surely won't be seeing me as a manger or a vice president or something if I have a future it would be based on my skills like some jobs which I cant think of at this time.

Anyway I'll update later but before I go..

"million years from now,I'll be loving you still...." - Alister.T

No comments:

The Young And Hopeless

Surving My Life Is The Biggest Challenge As I Dont Fit In With All The Other Boys..I've Lost Faith And Hope....... "Everything Will Be In place After Some Time"

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pro SvR 2008 Player Fifa 2008 player Manchester United Fan

Books

  • 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teenagers
  • How To Stop Worrying And Start living
  • The 6 Most Important Decision You'll Make