Sunday, November 09, 2008

Sighs..

Completely colorblind, these red lights are going unseen
Fall behind with words unsaid I know they're always obscene
cause my ears, they bled before; I need to let them heal
I fell out; my broken legs won't let me walk away
From this girl that couldn't give a single shit either way
And my fears, they bled before I’m convinced that they're real

What are you looking for?
Are you looking for something more?
But It's not me
It's not me

Lost my way from everything I swore I knew a friend
Run away from start to finish though it never ends
In my mind I am blinded by all I have seen
Close my eyes, I’ll just pretend the bullet isn't there
No surprise, no need to pretend that someone really cares
But in her eyes you will find the very best in me

What are you looking for?
Are you looking for something more?
It's not me
It's not me

When did it all unwind?
Are you prepared for what you'll find?
Don’t worry you wont find me
It's not me

No comments:

The Young And Hopeless

Surving My Life Is The Biggest Challenge As I Dont Fit In With All The Other Boys..I've Lost Faith And Hope....... "Everything Will Be In place After Some Time"

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pro SvR 2008 Player Fifa 2008 player Manchester United Fan

Books

  • 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teenagers
  • How To Stop Worrying And Start living
  • The 6 Most Important Decision You'll Make