Sunday, November 02, 2008

"Time For Me To Be Alone"


I want to be alone
I just want some fresh air
We haven't been seeing eye to eye
And I'm fed up of feeling like I'm to blame

Skies are getting dark
And I think its time for a change
I wipe away the tears from my face
As I watch you walk away
It starts to rain
I guess I'll be ready for the end

How can I smile like before
But well maybe you don't care anymore
I wish it wasn't true
Maybe I wasn't suppose to have a happy ever after
But will my faith be strong enough to carry me on?

I wonder when will it be my day
Cause I'm not too far away from breaking down
I'll tell you about those nights I stayed awake
I'll tell you about those days I've hated you
I'll tell you about those times that I would rather die than be without you

Maybe I took the long way home
And maybe on the way I fell down
One day I will fade away from your life
When you look in the mirror,you'll see a smiling face
That person is me,yeah me

When we make choices, we gotta live with them
Heard you found a real good friend
I wonder if sometimes I cross your mind
Where would we be today
If I never walked out that way

But don't think I don't think about you
Don't think I don't have regrets
Don't think it don't get to me
Between the times I work and the times I hurt

Don't think I don't wonder about you
Could've been, should've been all worked out
Yeah I know what I felt, and I know what I said
But don't think I don't think about it
Don't think I don't think what I didn't say

No comments:

The Young And Hopeless

Surving My Life Is The Biggest Challenge As I Dont Fit In With All The Other Boys..I've Lost Faith And Hope....... "Everything Will Be In place After Some Time"

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pro SvR 2008 Player Fifa 2008 player Manchester United Fan

Books

  • 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teenagers
  • How To Stop Worrying And Start living
  • The 6 Most Important Decision You'll Make