Thursday, December 11, 2008

Will This Be My Downfall?

I don't know what to do,I don't think I can keep this inside any longer.I just need to let it out even if people knows about it I just need to say it especially to that person.But I can't..must not.It really hurts soo bad.Can't look at photos which involves her just hurts soo much and makes me angry and jealous for some reason.I'm not a person who has problems with anger I'm over it already but everytime I see photos of her just makes me angry,hurts me and jealous at the same time.But the phuck up bit is I want to see her photo especially when I can't see her in person.

Its taking over my life.My fitness and performance in football is dropping like hell I can't even dribble or stop an incoming ball properly.I find it difficult to sleep at night and it just hard to focus on things because I can't stop thinking about her.It really hurts.I'm more worried about this then my trip to the doctor on December 20 which will determine if I need an operation or not.Take my mobile phone wanting to text her but I dare not.Pick up the telephone line wanting to call her but I dare not.I would cycle to her house if she wanted me to anything for her...anything.

No comments:

The Young And Hopeless

Surving My Life Is The Biggest Challenge As I Dont Fit In With All The Other Boys..I've Lost Faith And Hope....... "Everything Will Be In place After Some Time"

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pro SvR 2008 Player Fifa 2008 player Manchester United Fan

Books

  • 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teenagers
  • How To Stop Worrying And Start living
  • The 6 Most Important Decision You'll Make