Love is what everyone is seeking for and I am no different.Love IS necessary
A breakup is never easy, even more so when your dealing with family,health and school problems.
I am still suffering from the aftermath of my painful split from my ex and the events that happened in form 1.
This came as I began my road to recovery after 6 or7 major operations in my life so far.And those operations wont be the end as maybe I'll be under the knives at least one more time.
My split with my ex was finalised a month ago this day.
What I admire in my ex is that at first sight she is a confident girl unlike me
When I was younger I looked at the bright side of thing things, but not any more. It’s difficult to find it, much more so in my case, difficult emotionally.
When I say the truth or what I feel it’s difficult to understand me because I’m a complicated person.
Before I got angry for nothing and now I contain myself more.
I am still recovering from the aftermath of my surgeries and with the lost of my aunt to cancer.Was never close to my aunt but when somebody dies in such events its never easy.Nobody deserves to go this way but she was not alone in her time of difficulties.
"You'll Never Walk Alone"
Until you lose what you had you never appreciate and cherish those moments.
It’s indescribable. You just can’t understand it if you never went through the same grief that I did from the time I was born until now.
Before I only thought of my life and in dedicating all my time for my own things and needs — and suddenly my entire scale of values changes with just an event.
It’s good to go deep into other things. It’s tiring to talk only about what can be seen and heard.Cause you only can redeem yourself or explain yourself when people give you the chance to open up your feelings without being punish or hurt in return.And people seldom give you that chance.
I couldn’t understand why my friends could go out at night and I can't. I could see them from the window. It frustrated me.
While they were having fun outside I was asking my mother why I couldn’t go out. It hurt a lot.While they could have fun and have alot of friends I was asking god why I can't have that.
Almost all of my friends from that time are now in sticky situations. It isn't easy to get out of that sticky situation.
If you’re my bestfriend you have to be hard on a person like me.
My life was complicated but not a slum.
There are many youngsters who don’t listen to their parents and bestfriend/s, and that is a problem. My parents and bestfriend were very hard and that’s why I was able to get ahead.
When I came out of primary school,I saw clearly that my life should go in a straight line.
I understood that I had to do something. I was alone at home when that hit me. The people don’t understand why I’m a loner but it’s for that reason. I had to deal with my own problem without a bestfriend for more than 3 years.I felt like I couldn't trust anyone,I felt like I was alone. I couldn’t reach out to people and that is why I like being alone.
"I like being alone. It reminds me of my youth. It’s a way of life. I like being with my friends but my life has always been like this.Its either myself or only with my bestfriend"
No comments:
Post a Comment