Saturday, February 07, 2009

Didn't Come Out The Way It Was Suppose To...

I'm such an idiot seriously.Chatted with her yesterday but I end up making a stupid wrong move.I told her how much I hate valentine and so so.Shit seriously.Yes I haven't have a nice valentine but i really wanted her to be my valentine this year but instead of asking her I blew everything right up.After I blast valentine in our conver there's no way she would accept me.Plus even if I ask her she then knows I still have feelings for her because I said something like "I'll only ask a person if I have true feelings for her".Shit shit fuck seriously...sighs..

She's the only one I want for valentine if not I rather be single on valentines.Well not much to update on,will update as things develop and stuffs.


From me..

Your the only one I want.I really really love you.I'm sorry I could never entertain you,I just go absolutely blank when I'm chatting with you or when I'm with you.Everytime I see you I just get frozen and I start doing something stupid or say something stupid,even my mood turn fuck up.I'm not scared of getting beat up or getting shouted at,I'm scared of you.Whether I hurt you,whether you get angry at me for my stupid doings,yes its true.I love you..sorry once again...


No comments:

The Young And Hopeless

Surving My Life Is The Biggest Challenge As I Dont Fit In With All The Other Boys..I've Lost Faith And Hope....... "Everything Will Be In place After Some Time"

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pro SvR 2008 Player Fifa 2008 player Manchester United Fan

Books

  • 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teenagers
  • How To Stop Worrying And Start living
  • The 6 Most Important Decision You'll Make