Tuesday, February 03, 2009

The one who Loves You The Most.

Here we are in the best years of our lives but I don't know where I'm going.All I've been doing nowadays is sleep.But even after that I still feel tired.Since I can't take it anymore I'm gonna just write all those fuck up things bothering the living shit outta me.

My seatmate Eddie seriously is making me lose faith.he keeps saying that she likes someone else and has a valentine.Damn it seriously.I couldn't concentrate during my maths test and I can 100% guarantee confirm that I will fail that test.I can't even look her in the face,just hurts really badly.Everytime we pass by each other I practically need to hold my nerves and continue walking,cause if I just turn back it'll probably look like I'm avoiding her which I'm not but seriously what can I do,It just hurts really badly. I could've broken down in class when Eddie said that and should have but I have no idea why I didn't.Its like god is giving me this power to stay conscious and feel the pain which I can't bear.

Seriously not in the mood,will update soon...

No comments:

The Young And Hopeless

Surving My Life Is The Biggest Challenge As I Dont Fit In With All The Other Boys..I've Lost Faith And Hope....... "Everything Will Be In place After Some Time"

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pro SvR 2008 Player Fifa 2008 player Manchester United Fan

Books

  • 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teenagers
  • How To Stop Worrying And Start living
  • The 6 Most Important Decision You'll Make