Saturday, January 31, 2009

Doctor Doctor Tell Me How To Shake It Off.

How to shake off the pessimism?No idea,all I know I'm a pro in finding whats the negative part of something or someone,even myself.Well I'm gonna change this post and talk about mostly good things..(I HOPE).

Anyway your probably wondering "what the fuck are you doing this late when tomorrow is a school day?!?!" Well I just finished doing a 15 maths question homework even though I didn't go to school,see how hardworking I am.Hope most of my answers are correct though.And secondly i watched a 5 hours 14 minutes battle in tennis between Rafael Nadal and Fernando Verdasco.Seriously it was a nail bitting,pure quality match.Even though it went down the fifth set each shot each movement was fantastic,PURE QUALITY.But World No1 Nadal nicked it in the end after five hours and 14 minutes of epic tennis.Nadal overcame Verdasco 6-7 6-4 7-6 6-7 6-4 at the Rod Laver Arena. I got to say Fernando Verdasco deserves alot of credit and if not deserves to be in the final though I have no idea how will it be played if it was a Nadal Vs Federer Vs Verdasco I mean its tennis not wrestling xD.

Anyway so the match finished around 10.30 pm then I had to copy down my homework through msn(THANKS MIZ) and finish around 12 If I'm not mistaken then I studied for the computer test chapter 1-3 and finish at 12.30 (I studied some before the tennis match) and from then onwards I listen to music to cool down me headache.

Anyway I wont be talking about "her" in this post maybe next time.But all I want to say is I love her soo much and just keeps getting stronger and stronger.

From me
I'm really sorry if loving you is pissing you off or and annoying...Your just amazing,pretty,smart,understanding and the only person that brightens up my day without any shadow of doubt...sorry..

Once again,no idea if you will ever read this but just incase I'm really sorry..

Anyway here are somethings you can look at

http://www.stumbleupon.com/
http://lifehacker.com/
http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Main_Page
http://www.coolsiteoftheday.com/mc/index.html

Take care everybody untill then.


No comments:

The Young And Hopeless

Surving My Life Is The Biggest Challenge As I Dont Fit In With All The Other Boys..I've Lost Faith And Hope....... "Everything Will Be In place After Some Time"

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pro SvR 2008 Player Fifa 2008 player Manchester United Fan

Books

  • 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teenagers
  • How To Stop Worrying And Start living
  • The 6 Most Important Decision You'll Make